Friday, January 17, 2014

Favorite Pin Friday

Happy Friday!


Today, I am sharing my latest Top 10 Favorite Pinterest Pins!


I must be thinking Spring, because I want fresh Salads! Here is a delicious salad  from Gimme Some Oven that I can't wait to make!


















(Via my pin)






 I love this printable from Pickle Bums. I am going to print it & frame it for my daughters room.






















(Via my pin)



I also have been enjoying all of the great quotes on Pinterest that go along with my One Little Word for 2014- Choose






















(Via my pin)



Bridal Shower Brunch Ideas! I am hosting a Bridal Shower brunch in April, so I am starting to look for fun ideas!! A yogurt parfait bar sounds delicious!






















(Via my pin)


I want to have a WINE & CHEESE party!! Who's coming?? 





































Again, craving fresh veggies!! I am so ready to make this delicious salsa from Six Sisters Stuff. 





















(Via my pin)



Getting great ideas from Lil' Luna for Valentine decor, cards, and gifts for this year!
























(Via my pin)



Another great quote about being Happy! A great reminder.





















(Via my pin)




Learning more about my DSLR Camera & how it works! 


































(Via my pin) 




Our plan this summer is to travel locally around Wisconsin. I am excited to check out this pin by Wisconsin Trails for great new places to check out!




















(Via my pin) 


Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed my favorite pins today & were able to find a few to pin yourself! 


Have a wonderful weekend & Choose Happy
~Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10