Tuesday, January 28, 2014

From Christmas to Everyday Decor with Persnickety Prints



Have you ever wondered what to do with some of your Christmas decorations that you didn't want to put away yet? I had a frame that I DIY'd for my Christmas Countdown calendar and I wanted to jazz it up for all year round.

I had been seeing adorable prints from Persnickety Prints for awhile now and thought I should check them out!  I ordered pictures last week, they came in the mail last night & I Love them!!

Here is my NEW wall decor with my Instagram pictures that I printed on Persnickety!
























I also roughed it up a little last night with a piece of sand paper! Great way to recycle a decoration you already have & still use it again for the holiday next year!



Here is what it looked like at Christmas:
























Click Here to check out my Christmas Countdown Calendar Blog post!

Thanks for reading & I hope this inspires you to recycle a decoration you already have and re-use it all year until that holiday rolls around again!

Choose Happy
~Becky 

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10