Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy Friday Instagram Weekly Review

Once again, Happy Friday! 

Today, I am linking up with a few of my fun Instagram posts from this past week or so!

Create Everyday- My kids love art projects. We used a new Christmas gift to finger paint all over the counter & themselves!



















Comfy pj's, thick socks, my favorite magazines, hot chocolate & a Best Maid cookie. Relaxing on a Friday night!



















Ice Fishing with my hubby & the kids on a freezing cold morning. (1) (2) (3)




















I went snowshoeing since it was finally 19 degrees. Gorgeous day with amazing views!  (1) (2)




















Making memories with the kids by playing Super Mario Bros and remembering our childhood!



















Finally getting back in gear & back on the elliptical!




















Thanks for reading a little bit of randomness on my Friday & I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend! If you would like to check out more of my FUN Instagram photos, Click Here!

Choose Happy
~Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10