Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What I Wore

Welcome to What I Wore!

I have been enjoying checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy for the last couple years while she shows off her adorable outfits each week!

It makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door. 


This week,  I didn't do very well keeping up with taking pictures of what I wore. This was partly due to me wearing a lot of layers & sweats over the weekend. It has been below freezing here in Wisconsin for weeks and this past week was the worst, -45 degree windchill Monday & Tuesday

Saturday was a gorgeous day, so I went snowshoeing!
Jacket: Columbia 3 in 1
Snow pants: Columbia
Snowshoes: Atlas Elektra 823

Sunday was another freezing day, my pjs were on all day!

Pajamas: Victoria Secret top & bottoms

Monday's outfit is a layered look...as it was very cold in my office at work!

Long Underwear: Under Armour Cold gear top & bottoms (Under Armour outlet)
Sweater: Eddie Bauer
Jeans: Old
Boots: Skechers

Tuesday's outfit is another layered look, except not so frumpy!

Sweater: Lands End
Long Sleeve Tshirt: Lands End
Necklace: Silpada


Wednesday, I actually did something with myself...as a heatwave is coming. Highs of 1 degree today with sun!

Jeans: Old Navy Skinny jeans
Cardigan: Target
Tank top: old
Scarf: Shopko
Boots: Eddie Bauer Born boots


Check out The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore. You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thanks for Reading!

Choose Happy
-Becky




No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10