Friday, February 28, 2014

Favorite Friday



Here are a few of my FAVORITE ideas, decor, outfits, recipes & quotes!



I am sooo ready for spring to arrive! So I can wear an outfit like this!!
                               {via}


I like this quote. It is a good reminder for all of us!
                             {via}


  I am planning a bridal shower in April; I think a Mimosa bar is in order!
                                       {via}


I love this gallery wall of the first letter of their last name from Jones Design Blog.
                             {via}


Once again, I am thinking summer. I love this beautiful potted plant with so many different plants & flowers. I would like to try something similar for my front deck.
                                      {via}


Easter is going to be here before we know it! I love this fun clay DIY easter egg decor. I can't wait to try it with my kids!!
                   {via}


In the pinning stages of planning my son's BIG KID room update for this summer. I am thinking outdoor/camping/fishing theme.  I love this boat oar above the window!
                                      {via}


I Love this color palette. Absolutely love it! My favorite colors are navy blue & light gray... and I just love these colors with it!
                                                    {via}


Girls night anyone? Wine & Cheese, you can't go wrong! I'm ready!
                                                   {via}


Fun ideas on how to capture memories with your I Phone!
                                                  {via}

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Friday Favorite's! I would love to hear about yours!


Thank you for reading & have a fabulous weekend!!

Choose Happy!
~Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10