Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy Friday - Instagram Review 2/7

Once again, 
            HAPPY FRIDAY!


Today, I am linking up with a few of my fun Instagram posts from this past week or so!


Explore the Great Outdoors! This post was part of a January photo a day challenge!
{via} 




Dream - Another January photo challenge. Can you tell I am thinking about vacation? {via}

 
Enjoy Now - A great reminder from my Happiness Project Book Club (made with Rhonna Designs app). {via}



Waterlogue- I LOVE this new App!! I encourage you to check it out! This is from one of my favorite pictures of Lake Superior. {via}


My adorable girl from her birthday party! {via}


My goofy kiddos on the way to the Mall of America with their shades on! {via}


 
Enjoying the rides at the Mall of America! {via} 



Love these three! Hand in hand to find the next ride!  {via}



Another great waterlogue picture- Beautiful flowers from Trader Joe's.{via}


My new bracelet from Lisa Leonard! Love it! {via}  {Check out her site HERE}



Thanks for reading a little bit of randomness on my Friday & I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend! If you would like to check out more of my FUN Instagram photos, Click Here!

Choose Happy
~Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10