Monday, March 31, 2014

Currently {vol. 3}

Currently {Vol. 3}

 I have recently started reading A Mama Collective and just love her blog. She has started a series called: Currently. This series is just a regular, every day post about what is going on in her world that day. So, I am joining in the fun with her Currently series!


Thinking about: How much fun we had with the kids all weekend. Today, I was wishing I had the answer to working part time & being with the kids more. 

Thinking about this sinus headache that I have had the last few days & hoping it doesn't come back tomorrow. I have taken sinus headache meds & hate taking them. Tonight, I am using my essential oils & hoping to kick it with the Flu Bomb combo.
            

Thinking about the week ahead & all the things I want to get done around the house before I leave on Friday after work for a scrapbook weekend with my Mom.

Thinking about why I can't seem to lose this extra weight. I have been eating right, exercising and I just can't seem to do it. I do love food, bug it sucks that I can't lose weight like I used to. I just keep trucking along, I guess it takes time.

Excited about: All of the great deals I found at Gap, Old Navy & new shoes at Kohls! I spent $9 total on all of the clothing in the picture below, thanks to coupons, sales & Gap cash!

Reading: The directions on how to make an Easter egg garland. This looked so much easier on Pinterest.  It isn't hard, it is just VERY time consuming. I will finish it tomorrow night.


I also have a stack of magazines I need to get to... My pile is getting out of hand. 


Listening to: My baby girl listen to music on the IPad. She is hilarious. She loves to dance & sing!


Watching: My kids play outside tonight after our walk. It feels sooo good not to have to wear a winter coat tonight! They have been shoveling the snow piles in hopes that our lawn will clear off faster! Ha



Thankful for: This spring weather we have been having the last few days! Playing outside, riding bike & going for walks/runs feels so good! 

Also, thankful for my two beautiful healthy children and very thankful for my husband that works so hard everyday. 

Thankful for wonderful friends near & far. I have so many great friends that love far away, today I am wishing flights were cheaper!!


Tonight's post is linked up with A Mama Collective - Currently
http://amamacollective.com/currently-vol-20/



Thanks for reading & I hope you enjoyed learning about a little more about me!


Choose Happy
~Becky

4 comments :

  1. Love posts like this to get to know bloggers better! Love it & love your blog! I hope to join this link up soon! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this, Becky!! I'm still in shock that you got all of those goodies for $9!!! Insane. So jelly ;) I can't believe you guys still have snow... so crazy. I'm pretty sure we had temps in the 80s last week (sooo hot!). Thanks for linking up with us, I love reading along :) ~Jenna // A Mama Collective

    ReplyDelete

09 10