Saturday, March 15, 2014

St Patrick's Day 2014 - Adding a little Irish charm to our home



 Adding a little Irish charm to our home ...


This is the first year in a long time that I have decorated for St Patrick's Day. I had a few things packed away from years ago, but I also decided to make a few festive projects with the kids.

We rolled out a long roll of white paper & finger painted with green paint. Once the paper was dry, we cut out shamrocks of all sizes to add to our patio door windows.  My son also painted a rainbow with a pot of gold at the end of it.


A festive shamrock welcome sign that I have had for years! 

The kids enjoyed covering these windows in ALL of our shamrock window clings!

Target had a great selection of cute & inexpensive St Patrick's Day decorations. We hung 3 of these adorable felt shamrocks across the front windows of our home.

I found this adorable sign on sale at JoAnn Fabrics a few week ago! 

I can't resist printing out a festive printable from Pinterest! 

One of my favorite finds this year was this sparkly green shamrock that I hung on our front door!

Last, but not least... I pulled out my Target dollar section twine & green felt balls that I ordered on Etsy. I made an adorable felt ball garland!


Thanks for joining me on my simple & easy St Patrick's Day home decor tour!   


Do you decorate for St Patrick's Day & What are you St Patrick's Day traditions? I would love to hear from you in the comment section below!

Choose Happy
~Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10