Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What I Wore - 4/9

Welcome to What I Wore!

I have been enjoying checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy for the last couple years while she shows off her adorable outfits each week! Now it's my turn, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.    

A chilly spring morning after a long weekend =comfy jeans & sweater to throw on quickly!

Jeans: New York & Co Stretch
Sweater: Gap
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Silpada


A beautiful sunny spring Wednesday! Warmer weather is HERE!

Jeans: Old Navy skinny jeans
Navy blue cardigan: Target
White Tank: Target
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Silpada



Linking up with The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore, Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!  For more of my What I Wore posts, check out popular posts on your right!

Choose Happy
-Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10