Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day from Choose Happy!


Happy Father’s Day!


Happy Father's Day to all of the amazing dad's we know! I hope you were able to spend today with your dad, your children's dad or someone special in your life. I know many of you have father's in heaven & I will say a special prayer for you, as I know today might have been a hard day.

 Here are the gifts the kids made for their dad! They laid it on the counter for him to find when he woke up.

My son Collin's answer to why he loves Daddy: because he plays with me.
My daughter Amelia's answer was: because he plays with me on the playset. 


We ordered him a new frame for his desk.

Here are a few fun highlights of the kids with their daddy over the last few months 


We had a wonderful Father's Day today!


This was how our day started :)

I made a delicious breakfast with homemade waffles & bacon, we took a nap, we went for a bike ride & then headed to the in-laws for an afternoon of relaxing, kids playing outside and having a grilled steak dinner. We ended the evening stopping to see my daddy & give him his gift! We are so blessed to have amazing dads in our life!
 
I love this quote about Dad's from Pinterest!
(via)

  (via)

Thanks for stopping by & Happy Father's Day!

Choose Happy
~Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10