Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What I Wore - 6/11



I have been enjoying checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy for the last couple years while she shows off her adorable outfits each week! Now it's my turn, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.  


A windy summer day!
      Pants: Gap Khaki
      Top: Maurices 
      Shoes: Payless
      Jewelry: Silpada


Finally feeling like summer!


       Skirt: hand me down      Top: Eddie Bauer
      Tank: Target
      Belt: Lands End
      Sandals: Banana Republic Outlet


A breezy summer day!

      Linen Capris: New York & Co
      Linen Top: Old Navy 
      Sandals: Target
      Necklace: Silpada


It's going to be a beautiful summer day!
      Capri's: Gap
      Top: Banana Republic Outlet
      Necklace: Silpada
      Sandals: Target



Linking up with The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore, Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!  For more of my What I Wore posts, check out Popular Posts on your right!

Choose Happy
-Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10