Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What I Wore - 7/9


I have been enjoying checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy for the last couple years while she shows off her adorable outfits each week! Now it's my turn, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.  


A chilly summer day...
      Capri's: Gap Khaki
      Jean Shirt: Gap
      Jewelry: Sonoma winery
      Sandals: Born


Dressing up for work on a beautiful summer day!
     Skirt: hand me down 
     Top: Handmade by my mom!
     Sandals: Banana Republic outlet
     Jewelry: Maurices


Another beautiful day!

     Dress: {old} Eddie Bauer
     Cardigan: Target
     Sandals: Banana Republic outlet
     Jewelry: Silpada  


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore, Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!  For more of my What I Wore posts, check out Popular Posts on your right!

Choose Happy
-Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10