Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What I Wore - 11/26


I enjoy checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy  every week to see all of her adorable & easy outfit ideas! Now it's my turn! By taking photos of my outfits a few days a week, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.   

It's chilly in Wisconsin this week, time for warm sweaters, scarves & boots!

Black Skinny Jeans: Gap Outlet
Cardigan: Target
Tank: Duluth Pack Store
Scarf: Shopko
Boots: Eddie Bauer Born Boots


Dress: Athleta
Belt: Old
Scarf: Etsy
Leggings: Walmart
Boots:Nicole Ranger boots


Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore, Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/


Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!  For more of my What I Wore posts, click on What I Wore on the menu above!

10 comments :

  1. I love scarf's they make every outfit look so much different :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire! I absolutely love scarves!

      Delete
  2. I love your style! Totally fashionable, but not something that I couldn't piece together something from my own closet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kayleen!! I love easy, simple & classic!!

      Delete
  3. I love the dress look! Thanks for stopping by. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that a houndstooth print scarf in the first photo? I love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable outfits. I love the scarves, and I especially like your dress. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

09 10