Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What I Wore 3/11

http://choosehappybb.blogspot.com/search/label/What%20I%20Wore

I enjoy checking some of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy  & Curly Crafty Mom every week to see all of their adorable & easy outfit ideas! Now it's my turn! By taking photos of my outfits a few days a week, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.  

My favorite outfit of the week!
Jeans: Old Navy Skinny jeans
Vest: Old Navy
Scarf: Oregon Boutique
Button Up Striped Shirt: Lands End
Boots: Nicole Riding Boots


Navy Blue Cords: (thrifted & DIY)
Gingham top: JCREW Factory
Cardigan: Gap
Necklace: old
Flats: Payless Shoes


Olive Skinny Jeans: Target
Lace Top: JCREW (DIY-Altered)
Jean Shirt: Gap
Necklace: Silpada
Shoes: Merona-Target


 Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thursday-Fashion-Files-Side-Bar-250x250
Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!  For more of my What I Wore posts, click on What I Wore on the menu above!


9 comments :

  1. I love that J Crew top! Its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I especially like the bright blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lace top. The design is so unique. I don't think I've seen one like it before. Cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all of these looks. I love the gingham with the pop of color.

    Would love for you to join my link up today!
    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super cute! I can't be held accountable for what I wear... shirt wise right now all that fits are t-shirts... lol :). And you have snow still, dang! It's supposed to be 70 here today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the plaid look and the denim top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lace shirt and the cardigan with the black and white shirt, nice combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love that lace top from J Crew, I can't wait to get my lace top out again soon. I also just noticed you have a tattoo I think on the top of your foot! The first outfit looks like a great outdoorsy/trail walking outfit, love it!

    ReplyDelete

09 10