Monday, June 29, 2015

First Recital

My baby girl had her first recital a few weeks ago & was absolutely adorable! Her group of 4 to 5  year old kids were just precious on stage. They remembered most of their routine, but the rest was made up with cuteness!

This was my first time as a dance mom also, so I was unsure of how the day would play out! We arrived 45 minutes ahead of time to finish putting her sailor costume on & attempt to put lipstick on...Mommy fail! I had to very carefully slide her dance tshirt over her costume & hair for the opening number. 

The kids enjoyed iPads, snacks & playing cards while they waited to dance on stage. 

My adorable dancer all ready for their routine!

The kids were ready to head on stage. I volunteered back stage for the morning performance! 

I love this photo of my tiny dancer! She did such a great job & looked absolutely adorable!




The first dance with the entire dance company!

The tap routine for our little sailors!

Action shot!

We enjoyed ice cream with the grandparents at Knoke's after a long day of recitals & heat! She had her favorite Pistachio ice cream! Yummm...


Even if she doesn't go out for dance next year, she had a great first year of dance & I enjoyed watching her learn something new! 

Happy Dancing!

7 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness pics of her are always my favorite. She always seems to be enjoying her childhood so thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand the cuteness. She is so adorable! And she looks like she had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I can't! She is so stinkin' cute, I love it!

    P.S. Hello fellow WI blogger, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious angel! Ya done good, mama! I attended my granddaughter's first recital last year and could hardly stand it I was so proud.

    ReplyDelete

09 10