HI! Welcome to Currently! This post series is a great place to share what we are up to and share your post through the link up below. We can make new friends & encourage each other in this thing we call "Life". Please join me!
This is my 7th week of 2016 hosting- Currently Choosing Happy link up, please join me this week or next or the week after, or any time you can join in, I would LOVE to hear from you!
Decorating// with a little Irish charm for St Patrick's Day! I didn't go too overboard, just a little touch to get in the spirit. As you have seen in past posts, I love holidays. I especially love decorating for the holidays. Everything that I used this year for St Patty's Day came from my bin in the basement, I didn't purchase anything. This is a complete win for me, as I usually have to splurge on something to add to the collection!
Spoiled// by my wonderful mother-in-law. She made us delicious cinnamon rolls and poppy rolls for breakfast. The only thing we had to do was bake them! Fresh gooey cinnamon rolls were absolutely incredible!
Dreaming// about our belated 10 year wedding anniversary trip coming up. I am counting down...literally! As of Sunday, only 14 more days! I am dreaming of sandy beaches, cool drinks, warm water and some much needed alone time with my hubby! It's all I can think about, I am ready to leave right now! I could really use some patience training, eh? ha
Quote of the Day// I am definitely starting a new chapter in my life. I am so excited and can't wait to share more soon!
Excited// about our Disney photo book from Shutterfly. I FINALLY got around to finishing it up. It had been sitting in my account for 9 months with all of the photos in it, just no words... can you say PROCRASTINATION? Oops... Oh well, the kids love looking through it and reminiscing about all of our wonderful memories in Florida last year.
Wanting// a new hair style & color! I absolutely love this color and I could only wish for this gorgeous hair by America Ferrera.
Happy Monday!! Choose Happy & have a wonderful week!
CURRENTLY LINK-UP RULES
1. Link your Currently post below! **Unrelated posts will be deleted**
2. Link back to this site so others can join on this adventure with us. You can grab the button below:
3. The link up starts on Mondays, but you can join any day of the week!
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL!! We are each here to encourage each other and make new friends. Please comment on at least one other Currently post.
5. Each week, I will be highlighting a blogger on my Currently post! I think this will be a great way for others to get to know one of our fellow bloggers and share the love!