Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Pinterest Addiction

I don't smoke, I rarely drink, I am addicted to Pinterest. I have been for the last few years. From the moment I found it...it was love at first PIN. Before Pinterest, I used to copy & paste ideas on Word documents and save them on my computer. I also ripped pages out of magazines & put them into folders. This is soooo much easier!

Some of my favorite pins right now are... DIY Christmas Gift Ideas & Christmas Decorations and last but not least: cute winter wear. I wasn't quite ready to say that word yet, "winter". But, I guess I better be prepared, right?

Favorite Pin #1

Favorite Pin # 2


Favorite Pin #3


Check out my thousands of other great pins & Boards. Follow me on Pinterest was just added in the upper right corner!

Thanks again for reading!
Choose Happy
~Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10