Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A little bit of this and that...


Why Hello!
It's been a few days, so I thought I would drop in with a little about what is going on in my world lately...

Traveling hubby...Then Deer Hunting =Temporary Single motherhood
Each day has its ups & downs, learning to be more patient and keep busy. I am also trying to remind myself that I can't always be Superwoman, Supermom and Super worker. Otherwise, I am fried by the end of the week & it isn't pretty for anyone around me. (this is a hard one for me)
Exercise & Healthy Eating-- I'm working on getting back into my routine of exercising & eating better. Why is it so easy to fall off track?
I am working on a few DIY projects! Later this week, I will have a DIY Advent calendar that I am working on.  
Sneak peek photo:






 Here are 8 of my favorite foods, fashion, and inspiration from the past week:
1.  One of the foods I am making for Thanksgiving! Cranberry Dip

2.  Book I am reading right now: Deliberate Motherhood (Great for moms with young children & great for a book club)


5.  My new dress from Athleta! I can't wait to wear it for the holidays!

6. Love this Fall/Winter outfit !

7. My favorite App lately: Rhonna Designs! I love to accentuate my pictures with her fun quotes & frames! I have it on my Iphone & love it. To download, go to your App Store & type in Rhonna Designs. 
 
8. My dining room Wish List: This rug!! I really really want a rug like this. Just having a hard time biting the bullet on the prices. 
 

Thanks for Reading! Check out my blog later this week to check out my advent calendar project!!


Choose Happy!
Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10