Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What I Wore

First timer for What I Wore Wednesday!  

 I have been enjoying checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy for the last couple years while she shows off her adorable outfits each week!

It makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door. This week, I only did one day, which was yesterday. But hey, it's a start right??  I will try to get better in the next couple months!

Here is my 5 year old son's attempt at taking my picture ( I need to get a better long mirror) Not bad for a first try.


















Then, I had my friend at work take a couple pictures.  (My hubby is usually gone by the time I am dressed)

















Cords: Second hand store-Straight leg, then created into skinnies
Shoes: Payless
White tank: New York & Co
Cardigan: Gap
Scarf: Sorta Southern Boutique  from Jane Daily Deals website


Comfy, cute outfit - Ready for work, errands or dinner!

I am linking up my blog post with The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Page.
Check out her Blog 
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10