Friday, December 27, 2013

A little Instagram weekly review!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Here is a little Instagram review of my last week! Hope you had a WONDERFUL Christmas!

Choose - One Little Word for 2014  ...More to come next week!



















Watching the Grinch- they are so adorable together



















Enjoying my delicious birthday scone & hot chocolate from my amazing friend. She brought me a birthday card & Lori's massage gift card  as well! So lucky!



















My goofy kiddos at Christmas



















Our first puppet show from the kids! They are so lucky to have an amazingly crafty grandma to make a puppet show with no pattern!



















Birthday snowshoeing  1, 2 , 3



















Birthday supper at The Melting Pot. WOW, I guess I did have a great birthday!
























Miss Amelia in her darling Christmas Pajamas from Grandma & matching pj's for her dolly.



















Sliding & snowshoeing for Christmas Day



















Loving Collin's Santa present- Brings back memories, Oh Mario!



















He's so proud of his new Lego creation!



















Thanks for reading & checking out some of my Instagram posts, there are many more! I would love to have you follow me on Instagram! You can follow me HERE! 

Thanks for Reading!

Choose Happy
~Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10