Sunday, December 29, 2013

One Little Word - 2014

One Little Word

This year, I am joining women all over the world in an online workshop called: One Little Word put on by Ali Edwards.
One Little Word


I will be focusing on one word for the entire year. My word for 2014 is: Choose
I will Choose to be happy, choose my words, choose my attitude, choose my family first, choose the right choice in daily life. 

According the Merriam-Webster Dictionary: 

choose

verb \ˈchüz\
: to decide that a particular person or thing is the one that you want
: to make a choice about what to do
chose cho·sen choos·ing

Full Definition of CHOOSE

transitive verb
1
a :  to select freely and after consideration <choose a career>
b :  to decide on especially by vote :  elect <chose her as captain>
2
a :  to have a preference for <choose one car over another>
b :  decide <chose to go by train>
 

Each month we will be participating in a reflection & an action in relation to our word.

I will be compiling an 8.5 x 11 binder throughout this year with these reflections.  I am very excited to see where this journey takes me & the personal growth I gain over the course of a year.

For more information about her One Little Word Workshop, Click HERE.

Choose

Here is a link to my Instagram picture for my One Little Word- Choose

Thanks for reading!

Choose Happy
~Becky


No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10