Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year- Goals & Resolutions

Happy New Year from Choose Happy!


I hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas season & are ready to start 2014!

Every year, I spend a few weeks thinking about my resolutions & goals for the new year. Some are harder than others. This year I am very excited about mine, as I really want to make sure I keep them going!

This year, I started by making notes in my NEW notebook from Emily Ley. I just love it.



















Let's start this year fresh & set out to do the amazing things we are destined to do!


My Resolutions & Goals for 2014:






































What are your Resolutions & Goals for 2014?  
Feel free to share in the comments below.



Thanks for Reading & Happy New Year!

Choose Happy
~Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10