Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Milwaukee Girls Weekend





MILWAUKEE GIRLS WEEKEND 
                                        via my IPhone



I forgot to bring my regular camera to Milwaukee this past weekend, so my Iphone 5 did the trick!

I went to Milwaukee to celebrate one of my best friend's BIG 30th Birthday! So, Friday I went to the airport to fly on down! Girls Weekend- Count Me In!

I was flying by myself...so I had to take a selfie in the bathroom. 


Friday evening was spent relaxing, eating pizza & making cupcakes with my friends daughters! It was so nice to relax & spend the evening in her home.



Saturday
I can't go to Milwaukee without going to Sobelman's for their amazing Bloody Mary's (meal in a cup) Mmmmm   This time I had the steak kabob version. Usually, I always get the cheeseburger slider one! Both are Equally delicious!

Great friends, great food & great drinks... What more could you ask for??

Saturday night, we stayed at the historic Pfister hotel in downtown Milwaukee. It was one of the most gorgeous hotels I have ever been in and the best service I have ever had! I will definitely be back! Reading about the history & walking through this hotel was incredible!

We had massages at the Pfister Spa that afternoon, where we were treated like royalty just because it was our friends birthday!  They brought us mimosa's & strawberry birthday cake!

And even bigger news! I got my 1st tattoo!! For years, I always said... I will never get a tattoo and what do you know, I changed my mind! We had been planning this for months. We went to Walker's Point Tattoo in Milwaukee. Mike gave us amazing service & it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be!  I got a Celtic friendship tattoo on my foot.

After our tattoos, we came back to get dressed up for our big dinner back at the Pfister. I had an mouth watering steak dinner at the Mason Street Grill. Once again, we were treated like royalty with free champagne, free appetizer & free dessert! We were stuffed & felt like queens!

After eating our hearts out at dinner, we walked around the hotel checking out the paintings, beautiful woodwork & reading about the history of the Pfister.

We spent the rest of the evening relaxing in the hotel lounge with a few drinks, people watching & reminiscing about all of our fun memories over the years!

Sunday morning, we slept in, enjoyed relaxing in our pajamas & had a delicious breakfast before heading to the airport. 


I have been friends with these two girls for almost 7 years. We met online, on a MSN pregnancy board when we were expecting our first born children. We have been through ups & downs, raising children, life, work and everything in between! I love these girls & am so blessed to call them my friends. 


Thanks for a wonderful weekend Nicole & Amber! I had an amazing time in Milwaukee celebrating your big 30th Birthday!!

Thanks for reading!!

Choose Happy
~Becky


No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10