Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What I Wore - 1/15

Welcome to What I Wore!

I have been enjoying checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy for the last couple years while she shows off her adorable outfits each week!

It makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door. 


Here are a few of my outfits from this past week: 


Just a regular work day...




Jeans: New York & Co Stretch
Jean Shirt: Gap
Belt: Target
Sweater: Eddie Bauer
Boots: Nicole Riding boots



Another Work Day just jazzed up a little...

 
Sweater dress: Old Kohls clearance special that I altered
Long Sleeve top: Maurices
Leggings: Walmart
Belt: Walmart
Boots: Eddie Bauer Born boots
Necklace: Silpada

Another snow filled Wisconsin day- 5 inches at my house this morning! I intended to wear a cute dress...
























Jeans: Old Navy Skinny jeans
Sweater: Target
Tank top: Target
Scarf: Etsy
Boots: Skechers

I thought I would try something different for work today!

Dress: Victoria Secret (old)
Sweater: Lands End
Tights: Old Navy
Boots: Nicole Riding Boots
Necklace: Gift 



Check out The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore, You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!

Choose Happy
-Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10