Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What I Wore - 1/22

Welcome to What I Wore!

I have been enjoying checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy for the last couple years while she shows off her adorable outfits each week! Now it's my turn, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door. 


Just a regular week of work outfits... I spent the weekend in comfy clothes!!

Dress pants: Banana Republic
Tank: New York & Co
Cardigan: Gap
Scarf: Nassau, Bahamas Flea market 
Shoes: Target



Sweater vest: Eddie Bauer
Scarf: Shopko
Shirt: Maurices
Jeans: New York & Co stretch
Shoes: Born clogs 






Dress: Eddie Bauer outlet 
Leggings: Walmart
Scarf: Lands End
Boots: Eddie Bauer Born boots


Check out The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore, You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!

Choose Happy
-Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10