Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What I Wore - 2/12

Welcome to What I Wore!

I have been enjoying checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy for the last couple years while she shows off her adorable outfits each week! Now it's my turn, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door. 

This past week I was in Florida, so I didn't necessarily get many pictures of just myself...so I am using what I have!

Sanibel Island biking & visiting the beaches
Top: Banana Republic
Shorts: Old Navy
Sandals: Target
Belt: Lands End
Necklace & Earrings: Silpada
Sunglasses: Walmart


A night out to dinner in Fort Myers Beach
Dress: Hand me down from a friend (1 size too big, then altered to my size-Thankful for a very crafty mom)
Sandals: Target
Purse: Coach


Checking out the fishing pier on Fort Myers beach in the morning while it was cloudy
Tshirt: Target
Skirt: Target
Sandals: Teva
Necklace: Silpada


Most of the time, this was my outfit at the beach
Swimsuit: Victoria Secret
Sunglasses: Walmart


and now...I am back to the frigid temperatures again... 
Sweater: Lands End
Tank top: Target
Scarf: Shopko



Linking up with The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore, Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!

Choose Happy
-Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10