Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What I Wore - 2/19

Welcome to What I Wore!

I have been enjoying checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy for the last couple years while she shows off her adorable outfits each week! Now it's my turn, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door. 

Valentines Day- I had to be festive!! 
Pants: Banana Republic
Top: Victoria Secret
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Silpada

Just a regular work day....
Sweater: Gap
Tank: Maurices
Pants: Goodwill
Necklace: Target

It's a heat wave! It's supposed to be 40 here today!
Dress: Athleta
Scarf: Shopko
Belt: old
Leggings: Walmart
Boots: Nicole Riding boots

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore, Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!

Choose Happy
-Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10