Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What I Wore - 2/26

Welcome to What I Wore!

I have been enjoying checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy for the last couple years while she shows off her adorable outfits each week! Now it's my turn, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.  


Cold gear for a day of sliding!
Jeans: Maurices old
Vest: Lands End
Zip up fleece: Lands End
Long underwear top: Under Armour outlet
Hat: Homer, Alaska - Better Sweater
Boots: Sorel
Sunglasses: Walmart


Work day!
Pants: Second hand store
Dress shirt: Casual Corner
Scarf: Nassau, Bahamas flea market
Sweater: Gap
Shoes: Target


Another work day - just a little more casual!
Jeans: New York & Co stretch 
Belt: Target
Jean shirt: Gap
Cardigan: Target
Boots: Nicole Riding boot
Necklace & Earrings: Silpada


Today I decided to dress up a little! This dress is so comfortable, it feels like I am wearing comfy pajamas!

Dress: Eddie Bauer outlet 
Scarf: Gap
Boots: Eddie Bauer Born boots
Tights: DSW



Linking up with The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore, Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!

Choose Happy
-Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10