Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What I Wore - 2/5

Welcome to What I Wore!

I have been enjoying checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy for the last couple years while she shows off her adorable outfits each week! Now it's my turn, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door. 


Today, I was trying to think of other ways to wear my jean shirt, so I added a little pink!!

Jeans: New York & Co stretch
Jean Shirt: Gap
Vneck Sweater: Gap outlet
Shoes: Born clogs
Necklace & Earrings: Silpada
  

Saturday I wanted to wear something sparkly & gold for my daughters 3rd Golden Birthday party!

Jeans: New York & Co stretch
Top: borrowed from a friend
Necklace: borrowed from a friend 


Just a regular work day!
























Dress Pants: New York & Co
Sweater: Gap
Dress shirt: Casual Corner 
Belt: Kohls
Necklace: Silpada
Shoes: Payless


 Thought I would dress it up a little today!
Dress: Victoria Secret
Tights: Old Navy
Boots: Nicole Riding boots
Necklace: Silpada



Linking up with The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore, Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!

Choose Happy
-Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10