Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What I Wore - 6/18


I have been enjoying checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy for the last couple years while she shows off her adorable outfits each week! Now it's my turn, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.  


      Jean Capris: New York & Co
      Cardigan: Banana Republic outlet
      Tank top: Old Navy
      Sandals: Target
      Necklace: Silpada


      Skirt: hand me down
      Cardigan: Kohls
      Blouse: Kohls
      Belt: Kohls clearance
      Sandals: Nine West
      Necklace: Lia Sophia



      Dress: Old Navy
      Cardigan: Gap
      Sandals: Banana Republic outlet
      Jewelry: Silpada


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore, Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!  For more of my What I Wore posts, check out Popular Posts on your right!

Choose Happy
-Becky

2 comments :

09 10