Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What I Wore - 6/4

Welcome to What I Wore!

I have been enjoying checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy for the last couple years while she shows off her adorable outfits each week! Now it's my turn, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.  

YAY for warm weather!  I love wearing this comfy dress!
Black Dress: Athleta Nectar dress
Sandals: Nine West
Jewelry: Silpada


A was a little windy & rainy this morning...
Lace Top: Gordman's
Capri's: Old Navy
Wedge Sandals: Payless
Jewelry: Silpada


Chilly morning, but warming up to be a beautiful day!
Charcoal Dress: Old Navy {old}
Navy Blue Jacket: Christopher & Banks (gift)
Sandals: Banana Republic outlet 
Jewelry: Maurices 


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore, Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!  For more of my What I Wore posts, check out Popular Posts on your right!

Choose Happy
-Becky

6 comments :

  1. Cute outfits! I have a very similar black dress that I love wearing in the summer. I can dress it up or down depending on what belt, shoes, and jewelry I wear. Thanks for sharing!

    Alison
    Nancherrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alison! I have this Athleta dress in 2 colors & wish I had more. It is sooo comfortable!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Adelina!!! I love it too. Just wish it wasn't starting to come apart... I guess that is what happens after washing so many times! haha

      Delete
  3. That black dress looks super cute and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Krista! I just love it. I bought it on clearance from Athleta.

      Delete

09 10