Thursday, September 4, 2014

Five Goals in September


I was intrigued by my blogger friend Jenna at A Mama Collective's post in August called: Five Goals in August
I decided I would try to create some goals for myself that I would write down & push myself to accomplish this month. 

1.  Go through my closet & remove things I don't wear or don't need. I would like to donate most and sell a few things. My closet & dresser is overflowing and it just isn't necessary. I keep things thinking I will wear them again and never seem to.

2. Read at least one book. I know that seems very minor, but I always put off reading my books. I read piles of magazines, but I need to get back to my book pile as well. The book I am trying to get started on right now is: The 52 Weeks. It is about getting inspired, getting going and getting unstuck! I am hoping it brings me some insight for my life & my blog.

3.   Get back to a routine of working out 4 days a week. I have started eating better and need to get into a workout routine again. It is amazing how easy it is to fall off the wagon and be lazy. This weekend I am borrowing a PIYO DVD from a Beachbody coach that I know to see if I like it. Hoping this is the kick start I need!

4. Stencil my bathroom to give it a little added texture on one wall. I know it will be a project, but I am looking forward to the end result. I have been saving this email from Emily at Jones Design since August 2010. It's about time to get it out and start painting! {Painted Wallpaper Tutorial}  Wish me luck!

5. Hit up our local Farmers Market every Thursday evening. We are lucky to have one only 1 mile from our home. I want to create healthy new meal  ideas with my findings! My children love to help pick out fresh vegetables and I love to support local farmers & eat healthy. I call that a win-win! 


What are your goals this  month?


Thanks for stopping by!

Choose Happy
~Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10