Wednesday, September 17, 2014

What I Wore 9/17


I have been enjoying checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy for the last couple years while she shows off her adorable outfits each week! Now it's my turn, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.  

Girls Shopping Day! My daughter wanted to join in on the picture fun too!
     Cardigan: Gap
     Tank: Old Navy
     Jeans: New York & Co
     Shoes: Payless
   My Daughter: Shirt: Carters    Jeans: Target    Boots: Children's Place

It is starting to cool off here. Time to start wearing long sleeves again. 
     Crop pants: Old Navy
     Tank: Banana Republic Outlet
     Cardigan: Gap
     Flats: Payless


Beautiful warm fall day!
     Crop pants: Old Navy
     Top: Old Navy
     Tank: Target
     Flats: Payless


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore, Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!  For more of my What I Wore posts, check out Popular Posts on your right!

Choose Happy
-Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10