Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What I Wore - 9/24


I have been enjoying checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy for the last couple years while she shows off her adorable outfits each week! Now it's my turn, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.  


This past week has been a bit crazy; today's outfit was for a funeral. Simple, yet comfortable was the look I was going for! 

     Dress: Eddie Bauer Outlet
     Shoes: Target
     Scarf: Shopko


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore, Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!  For more of my What I Wore posts, check out What I Wore on the menu above!

Choose Happy
-Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10