Wednesday, October 8, 2014

What I Wore - 10/8


I enjoy checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy  every week to see all of her adorable & easy outfit ideas! Now it's my turn! By taking photos of my outfits a few days a week, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.  


Now that fall is here, I had to put away my fun summer dresses & shorts....But I am starting to get used these warmer clothes. 

     Button Up Striped Top: Lands End
     Pants: Gap
     Belt: JCREW Factory outlet
     Tank: Target
     Wedge Shoes: Payless
     Jewelry: Kohls


Today, I was thinking summer...but the weather was not.
     Cardigan: Gap
     Jeans: New York &  Co
     Tank: Target
     Scarf: Target
     Flats: Target


Today, I wanted to get another use out of my favorite summer maxi dress!

     Maxi Dress: Gap
     Jacket: Croft & Borrow hand me down
     Belt: Target
     Wedge shoes: Payless
     Jewelry: Kohls 


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore, Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!  For more of my What I Wore posts, click on What I Wore on the menu above!

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10