Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!

We have so much to be thankful for, we are so blessed! Today, I hope you are able to spend the day with those you love. Today & every day is a good time to remember all that we have to be thankful for. 


Today, I am so thankful for my 2 beautiful  children. 

Today, I am thankful for my AMAZING & HARD WORKING Husband!

Today, I am thankful for our warm home. 

Today, I am thankful for the love of family & friends.

Today, I am thankful for dear friends that are fighting for our country so I don't have to. 

Today, I am thankful for my Essential Oils to help my baby girl feel better when her cold is bothering her.

Today, I am thankful for Choose Happy & where it has brought me this past year! Thank you so much for joining me along this journey! Wishing you a day of good food, good drink & the love of family and friends! 

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!


2 comments :

  1. Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving! Your family is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carrie! We did have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

      Delete

09 10