Wednesday, December 17, 2014

What I Wore - 12/17


I enjoy checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy  every week to see all of her adorable & easy outfit ideas! Now it's my turn! By taking photos of my outfits a few days a week, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.   

Dinner & drinks with friends

Skinny jeans: Gap Outlet
Jean Shirt: Gap
Scarf: Lands End
Boots: Nicole Riding Boots
 
 
Just a regular work day
Skinny jeans: Gap Outlet
Shirt: Casual Corner
Tank: Target
Scarf: Eddie Bauer Outlet
Boots: Born from Eddie Bauer



 Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/


Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!  For more of my What I Wore posts, click on What I Wore on the menu above!

6 comments :

  1. Love the white shirt look. Looks really casual and laid back, but still really smart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the scarf with the white dress shirt, never seen that before, but want to try it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, definitely try it!! thanks Carrie :)

      Delete
  3. Scarves seem to be all the rage right now, especially where I am, love it with the white button up, I need to get one of those!

    ReplyDelete

09 10