Friday, February 27, 2015

Happy Friday

Happy Friday Choose Happy friends! 

I had every intention of writing a fun blog post last night & it just didn't happen. I decided after my workout that relaxing sounded like a better idea. Working full time, being a mom, wife, friend, blogging, working out and life in general...Some days it's more important to take a moment to myself. 

 After being followed by Jessica Turner on Twitter yesterday (I was just a tad bit excited!), I read a little bit more about her new book that I had just heard about on Instagram called The Fringe Hours. I can't wait to read it now and I encourage you to order it too. This book is about carving out time for yourself by pursuing your passions & practicing self care. I believe this is soooo important and try to do this myself as much as I can! 
http://www.amazon.com/The-Fringe-Hours-Making-Time-ebook/dp/B00LB5OYHS
 
Have a wonderful weekend and remember to Choose Kindness and Laugh often! For more great photos like the one below, Follow me on INSTAGRAM!

4 comments :

  1. I'll have to check out that book. I just gave up my second job to have more time with my family. Balance is definitely a struggle for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book is currently sitting on my dresser! I am excited to get into it and especially excited that there are spaces for writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to check out that book too, love the message of 'choose kindness & laugh often'! Thanks for stopping by my blog:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fringe Hours? Hmmm... I think I've seen one or two other people write about this book on their blogs recently. Welp, just added it to my Goodreads list, it sounds like just what I need to read in my life right now!

    ReplyDelete

09 10