Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What I Wore 4/1

http://choosehappybb.blogspot.com/search/label/What%20I%20Wore

I enjoy checking some of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy  & Curly Crafty Mom every week to see all of their adorable & easy outfit ideas! Now it's my turn! By taking photos of my outfits a few days a week, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.  


Navy Skinny cords: Second hand store/DIY
Striped top: Gap Outlet
Cargo Jacket: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless
Necklace & Earrings: Kohls

Black Skinny Jeans: Gap Outlet
Jean Shirt: Gap
Scarf: Shopko
Shoes: Payless

 Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thursday-Fashion-Files-Side-Bar-250x250
Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!  For more of my What I Wore posts, click on What I Wore on the menu above!

4 comments :

  1. I have been wearing my military jacket a lot lately, it is a nice layering piece to take up once the day warms up and I had it on with a striped shirt like you earlier this week. I really love that scarf I think I've said that before and it is cute with the chambray!! I can't wait to get my chambray tank top out again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carrie!! I def love my chambray shirt!

      Delete
  2. Loving these outfits! They are definitely two styles that you would totally catch me in!

    ReplyDelete

09 10