Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What I Wore 4/8

http://choosehappybb.blogspot.com/search/label/What%20I%20Wore

I enjoy checking some of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy  & Curly Crafty Mom every week to see all of their adorable & easy outfit ideas! Now it's my turn! By taking photos of my outfits a few days a week, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.  
 
Easter Outfit


Navy Blue Lace Dress: Kohls
Necklace & Earrings: Kohls
Shoes: Payless

 Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thursday-Fashion-Files-Side-Bar-250x250
Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!  For more of my What I Wore posts, click on What I Wore on the menu above!

14 comments :

  1. Love that dress! The pink belt is perfect with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the dress! I need to find something like this for my nephews graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you threw on pops of pink! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress! I need a summery navy dress, I have one for the winter that is more of a sweater material. The pink necklace and belt look really cute with it, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carrie!! Navy is my FAVORITE color :)

      Delete

09 10