Friday, May 22, 2015

Happy Friday \\ Links I Love

Happy Friday!

I hope you have had a great week so far, and if not...let's start Friday off right and make it a great weekend!  I am looking forward to some quality time with my hubby & kids this weekend after a busy week! I hope you have a great weekend too!

Today, is my fourth Links I Love post! I am posting some of my favorite links from this past week, thanks for joining me!


\\ 20 Mom Things I Wish I Had Done More of was written by Rachel at Finding Joy. Her words always resonate with me and her blog posts are inspiring. I love reading them because they always make me think. My favorite item of the whole post was "Documented the little things. Not the crazy big moments, but the little things like them playing in the sandbox or running in the backyard. What they looked like sleeping or how that toddler hair had the colic in the back. And written down the funny things they say."


\\ I love this easy & simple frame idea! I am excited to try to make one for myself!

\\ Erin at Sunny Side Up has the most adorable living room! I love the simplicity, yet adorable color scheme! 


\\ Organic Dark Chocolate Trail Mix Energy Bites- YUM! I have been looking for new healthy snack ideas on Pinterest. This recipe will definitely be on my list! 


\\ Summer clothes! I am itching to buy new summer clothes, but I am trying to save money & wear what I have. I love this adorable top that would look great with skinny jeans, capris or shorts!


I hope you enjoyed some of my favorite links from this past week!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments :

  1. What a fun post, I love everything you found, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is really pretty! I didn't buy many new clothes when we went to the outlets, I have been trying to just wear what I have differently, too. That rustic photo frame is so pretty!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10