HI! Welcome to Currently! This post series is a great place to share what we are up to and share your post through the link up below. We can make new friends & encourage each other in this thing we call "Life". Please join me!
This is my 42nd week hosting this Currently link up, please join me this week or next or the week after, or any time you can join in, I would Love to hear from you!
Enjoying... Halloween fun at school & Trick or Treating! My son was a pirate & my daughter was Elsa! We decided to use costumes that we had at home this year! Next year, we will go all out again! It is an expensive & time consuming holiday, but we love it!
Sewing... Fleece pajama pants for the kids! Thankful for a talented grandma that helps me with all my sewing projects! Fleece was 50% off at Joann Fabrics last week, so I just "had" to grab some adorable fabrics.
Watching...Orange is the New Black on Netflix for the first time. I know, I know...I am behind the times. My husband & I decided we should find a series to start watching together! Some of the show is a bit out there, but it definitely keeps your attention.
Craving...Puppy Chow! I know, silly right? We usually only make it for Christmas time, but I could really go for some RIGHT NOW! ha
Welcoming... November! Sunday, I created this image with Rhonna Designs from a fall picture I had recently taken. Here's to a month of being thankful, choosing happy & spending time with my family!
CURRENTLY LINK-UP RULES
1. Link your Currently post below! **Unrelated posts will be deleted**
2. Link back to this site so others can join on this adventure with us. You can grab the button below:
3. The link up starts on Mondays, but you can join any day of the week!
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL!! We are each here to encourage each other and make new friends. Please comment on at least one other Currently post.
5. Each week, I will be highlighting a blogger on my Currently post! I think this will be a great way for others to get to know one of our fellow bloggers and share the love!