HI! Welcome to Currently! This post series is a great place to share what we are up to and share your post through the link up below. We can make new friends & encourage each other in this thing we call "Life". Please join me!
This is my 51st week hosting this Currently link up, please join me this week or next or the week after, or any time you can join in, I would Love to hear from you!
Enjoying// our winter wonderland. Just in these past few weeks, we have went from fall type weather to full fledged winter! The kids are loving all the snow to play in!
My daughter was so excited to try out her new snowshoes from Santa!
First snow angels of winter!
Celebrating// New Year's Eve - Family style! This year we had a family party at our house. The kids played downstairs and the adults hung out in the kitchen upstairs for cards, plenty of food, a few drinks & lots of laughter! We had a lot of fun and the kids did too!
Mmmm... My husband makes the best Brandy Old Fashion drinks. It was the drink of choice for this event!
Practicing// with their new snowshoes! Santa brought them both a pair of snowshoes and they couldn't wait to use them! My daughter lasted approximately 5 minutes after this photo was taken. She was throwing a fit that her legs were tired and wanted to go home. Thankfully this is across from our house, so they didn't have far to walk. My son and I went for a long hike through the golf course. He did such a great job for his first time trying his snowshoes; I was so proud of him!
He is a natural!
Thinking// about my New Year's goals & resolutions. I have a lot of ideas, it's time to put pen to paper! More about those this week!
Quote of the week// I love this quote, it is so true. It is an important reminder for myself as well. Stop comparing and start celebrating!
Happy Monday!! Have a wonderful week!
CURRENTLY LINK-UP RULES
1. Link your Currently post below! **Unrelated posts will be deleted**
2. Link back to this site so others can join on this adventure with us. You can grab the button below:
3. The link up starts on Mondays, but you can join any day of the week!
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL!! We are each here to encourage each other and make new friends. Please comment on at least one other Currently post.
5. Each week, I will be highlighting a blogger on my Currently post! I think this will be a great way for others to get to know one of our fellow bloggers and share the love!