HI! Welcome to Currently! This post series is a great place to share what we are up to and share your post through the link up below. We can make new friends & encourage each other in this thing we call "Life". Please join me!
This is my 3rd week of 2016 hosting- Currently Choosing Happy link up, please join me this week or next or the week after, or any time you can join in, I would LOVE to hear from you!
Loving// my final photos from our photographer this fall, Andrea Larson Photography. The photos are just incredible and I can't wait to print them! YAY! I am planning to share more of the highlights this week on the blog!
Reviewing// healthy snack ideas for our family. I recently found the website - 100 days of real food & need to make an effort to buy a few of these the next time I am grocery shopping.
Reminding// myself that God is good. Thursday morning, I walked out of my garage to get into the car and this was my view. The first thing that came into my mind was: God is good. So blessed to see such a gorgeous sunrise!
Spending// time as a family on Saturday afternoon! We went ice fishing. The kids absolutely love playing on the ice and trying to catch fish. I am a bit nervous about all of us being on the ice, but my husband always reminds me there is plenty of ice when he drills all the holes.
Feeling// a little under the weather on Sunday. I spent most of the day resting and napping. But I needed some fresh air in the afternoon and decided to head outside to snowshoe. What a gorgeous afternoon. The weather was perfect and the sky was incredible!
Happy Monday!! Choose Happy & have a wonderful week!
CURRENTLY LINK-UP RULES
1. Link your Currently post below! **Unrelated posts will be deleted**
2. Link back to this site so others can join on this adventure with us. You can grab the button below:
3. The link up starts on Mondays, but you can join any day of the week!
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL!! We are each here to encourage each other and make new friends. Please comment on at least one other Currently post.
5. Each week, I will be highlighting a blogger on my Currently post! I think this will be a great way for others to get to know one of our fellow bloggers and share the love!