Monday, February 22, 2016

Currently Choosing Happy {vol.6}

HI! Welcome to Currently! This post series is a great place to share what we are up to and share your post through the link up below. We can make new friends & encourage each other in this thing we call "Life". Please join me! 

This is my 6th week of 2016 hosting- Currently Choosing Happy link up, please join me this week or next or the week after, or any time you can join in, I would LOVE to hear from you!

Enjoying// a day at the tubing hill with my kids on their day off for Presidents Day. We had a blast going down the hills with cousins! We went up and down the hills over and over again. We stopped in the chalet for some hot chocolate and to sit down for a little bit. I was so proud of my youngest for doing as well as she did, especially going up the tow ropes for the first time! My son was a brave boy, he had no fear going up by himself or going down the steep hills. We were completely exhausted that evening when we got home! We can't wait to go back next year!!



Quote of the day// I love this quote. It is so important to be good to people.  If there is one thing that I want to be remembered for, it is this! 


Watching// my baby girl head to the neighbors on a warm sunny February day. She hiked up the hill to play with the neighbor kids. I was playing with my son in the front yard at the time. It was just a beautiful day to be playing in the snow on this sunny afternoon. 


Celebrating// National Wine Day! I celebrated a day late, but I celebrated none the less. It was delicious and it was even better celebrated with my dear friend and neighbor! Cheers to a great week ahead!

Supporting// my little man as he wrestled on Sunday. This was his first tournament of the year as a 2nd grader. He is such a tough boy, but it is so hard to watch. I literally shake the entire time he is on the mat, while my heart is about to come of my body. He pinned his opponent during the first match and was ecstatic! He lost his last two matches to very tough competition. Very proud of him for staying in it and working so hard.  He finished 3rd place at the meet. 


Happy Monday!! Choose Happy & have a wonderful week!

CURRENTLY LINK-UP RULES
1. Link your Currently post below! **Unrelated posts will be deleted**
2. Link back to this site so others can join on this adventure with us. You can grab the button below:
3. The link up starts on Mondays, but you can join any day of the week!
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL!! We are each here to encourage each other and make new friends. Please comment on at least one other Currently post.
5. Each week, I will be highlighting a blogger on my Currently post! I think this will be a great way for others to get to know one of our fellow bloggers and share the love!


2 comments :

  1. How did I miss national wine day?! Maybe I should have a glass tonight to make up for it!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can make up this holiday any day of the year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10