Monday, March 21, 2016

Currently Choosing Happy {vol.10}

HI! Welcome to Currently! This post series is a great place to share what we are up to and share your post through the link up below. We can make new friends & encourage each other in this thing we call "Life". Please join me! 

This is my 10th week of 2016 hosting- Currently Choosing Happy link up, please join me this week or next or the week after, or any time you can join in, I would LOVE to hear from you!

Looking// back at all of our pictures from this past week. We had such an incredible time at Dreams Puerto Aventuras in the Riviera Maya, Mexico. Plenty of sun, sand, amazing drinks and food were had by all! We met new friends and had the time of our lives. In the next few weeks, I plan to share all of the details and photos from our trip with you!


Zip-lining at Xplor was one of the highlights of our trip! I can't wait to take our kids there someday!


Thankful// for amazing grandma's and an amazing daycare provider for being so helpful while we were on vacation and sending us pictures of our adorable kiddos. We missed them so much, but pictures & FaceTime really helped!  I was so happy to hug them when we got home!


Watching// our Wisconsin Badgers win in the final seconds of the game to move on in the Sweet Sixteen of March Madness! Go Bucky!!

Thinking// about my exciting day today! Today, I begin my new job! I am so excited for this new journey!! I am nervous and excited all at the same time! Prayers and well wishes are much appreciated!
--image made with Rhonna Designs--

Happy Monday!! Choose Happy & have a wonderful week!

CURRENTLY LINK-UP RULES
1. Link your Currently post below! **Unrelated posts will be deleted**
2. Link back to this site so others can join on this adventure with us. You can grab the button below:
3. The link up starts on Mondays, but you can join any day of the week!
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL!! We are each here to encourage each other and make new friends. Please comment on at least one other Currently post.
5. Each week, I will be highlighting a blogger on my Currently post! I think this will be a great way for others to get to know one of our fellow bloggers and share the love!


3 comments :

  1. Good luck at your new job today. You will rock it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those vacation pictures make me so jealous! I've got the itch to wander, bad. Good luck with your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck today on your new job! Also, I would LOVE to go zip-lining, but I am so scared of heights. I will probably miss out on such a fun activity, because of my fear! Boo! It looks like you had a blast! My husband and I should go somewhere warm for vacation sometime, we always pick big cities instead and walk our legs off! lol! This looks much better and so relaxing!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10