HI! Welcome to Currently! This post series is a great place to share what we are up to and share your post through the link up below. We can make new friends & encourage each other in this thing we call "Life". Please join me!
This is my 11th week of 2016 hosting- Currently Choosing Happy link up, please join me this week or next or the week after, or any time you can join in, I would LOVE to hear from you!
I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend!
Devouring// my delicious lunch from a new restaurant called Crumb on my first week of work. I am so lucky to work with an amazing group of people! I've been pinching myself wondering if it's real.
Loving// my beautiful spring flowers that my husband picked up while he was grocery shopping at Aldi. I love flowers, but I don't always like to pay a lot of money for them! Aldi has inexpensive flowers and they looked beautiful all week on my kitchen counter!
Hunting// for Easter eggs on a beautiful spring evening. It was a bit chilly for our egg hunt, but the kids had a wonderful time running and laughing with their cousins while they searched for eggs!
Winning// fun prizes and treats at my hometown Easter egg hunt on Saturday. The kids were so excited about their prizes!
Celebrating// Easter as a family on Sunday. We had such a wonderful day going to church, eating delicious food and enjoying time with extended family.
I just love when they hug on their own. They go between fighting like cats & dogs or hugging; I guess they are typical siblings.
Egg hunting in their great aunt and uncles yard!
I love our family photo today!
Foosball time--They want one already!
She is a very loved little girl. Her grandma bought her a spring dress and made her dolly a matching outfit.
Love this guy! I am so blessed!
Happy Monday!! Choose Happy & have a wonderful week!
CURRENTLY LINK-UP RULES
1. Link your Currently post below! **Unrelated posts will be deleted**
2. Link back to this site so others can join on this adventure with us. You can grab the button below:
3. The link up starts on Mondays, but you can join any day of the week!
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL!! We are each here to encourage each other and make new friends. Please comment on at least one other Currently post.
5. Each week, I will be highlighting a blogger on my Currently post! I think this will be a great way for others to get to know one of our fellow bloggers and share the love!