HI! Welcome to Currently! This post series is a great place to share what we are up to and share your post through the link up below. We can make new friends & encourage each other in this thing we call "Life". Please join me!
This is my 9th week of 2016 hosting- Currently Choosing Happy link up, please join me this week or next or the week after, or any time you can join in, I would LOVE to hear from you!
Wearing// my Choose Happy baseball tee! I decided to wear it for my ME day! I ran errands, got my eye brows waxed, had lunch with an old friend and had my toes painted! It was a great day!
Watching// my kiddos build forts together. They absolutely love forts. This fort stayed up for three days! I think practically every pillow and blanket in our house ended up in this fort at one point.
Subbing// for the last time on Friday. I will be starting my new job in a few weeks. I am sad to be leaving all my little friends at my children's elementary school and all of the amazing teachers, but I am so excited for my new adventure!
Hanging// out outside on Saturday. It was an absolutely gorgeous day in Wisconsin. It felt so good to be outside in the sunshine with spring clothes on! We read books, went for a bike ride, played basketball and ate dinner outside on Saturday!
Feeling// proud! My son had his Boy Scout derby car race on Saturday. He did a great job and enjoyed the afternoon watching his friends race their cars.
Loving// a few hours of girl time with my besties on Saturday night. We had an awesome campfire with a little bit of wine and even better conversation. My favorite kind of girl time!
Happy Monday!! Choose Happy & have a wonderful week!
CURRENTLY LINK-UP RULES
1. Link your Currently post below! **Unrelated posts will be deleted**
2. Link back to this site so others can join on this adventure with us. You can grab the button below:
3. The link up starts on Mondays, but you can join any day of the week!
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL!! We are each here to encourage each other and make new friends. Please comment on at least one other Currently post.
5. Each week, I will be highlighting a blogger on my Currently post! I think this will be a great way for others to get to know one of our fellow bloggers and share the love!