Monday, April 18, 2016

Currently Choosing Happy {vol.14}


HI! Welcome to Currently! This post series is a great place to share what we are up to and share your post through the link up below. We can make new friends & encourage each other in this thing we call "Life". Please join me! 

This is my 14th week of 2016 hosting- Currently Choosing Happy link up, please join me this week or next or the week after, or any time you can join in, I would LOVE to hear from you!

Proud// of my little man! He did such a great job on his fly fishing project for the school expo. He learned a lot about his new fly rod and what equipment he would need to go fly fishing. He can't wait to go fly fishing with his dad soon!  His teacher video taped him explaining his project to the class and made sure to ask him questions about what he learned. 


He also won a Young Authors award for his folk tale, "How the dog learned to fetch". His teacher raved about how his writing has improved tremendously this year. I am one proud momma!

Swimming// at her first "big kid" swimming lessons! She is such a fish in the water, but we wanted her to start taking real lessons since she turned five this past February. She loved it and did a great job listening to her teachers. 


Sipping// with my ladies!! Two of my close mom friends came to see me from out of town this past weekend. We had amazing drinks & food at the Mall of America, delicious wine tasting at the Bella Vinez winery and enjoyed time around the campfire in my back yard. We had a great weekend laughing together and reminscing about old stories!

Playing// at Hyland Park in Bloomington, MN. I played at this park as a child with my cousins. We decided to stop at this park since we would be dropping off friends at the nearby airport on Sunday. The kids had a blast and can't wait to go back to this amazing rope park.  





Hiking// across the dam at the county park just up the road from our house. My good friend took this photo of me with my adorable kiddos. I love these moments! It was such a beautiful and warm Sunday morning. 
Happy Monday!! Choose Happy & have a wonderful week!

CURRENTLY LINK-UP RULES
1. Link your Currently post below! **Unrelated posts will be deleted**
2. Link back to this site so others can join on this adventure with us. You can grab the button below:
3. The link up starts on Mondays, but you can join any day of the week!
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL!! We are each here to encourage each other and make new friends. Please comment on at least one other Currently post.
5. Each week, I will be highlighting a blogger on my Currently post! I think this will be a great way for others to get to know one of our fellow bloggers and share the love!


2 comments :

  1. What a fun school project! My oldest loved going fishing for the first time last summer!

    Elizabeth
    thislittlehomeofmine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That school project is perfect! I bet he gets an A+! How nice to have some friends come in for a visit! It looks like you enjoyed yourselves!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10