HI! Welcome to Currently! This post series is a great place to share what we are up to and share your post through the link up below. We can make new friends & encourage each other in this thing we call "Life". Please join me!
This is my 17th week of 2016 hosting- Currently Choosing Happy link up, please join me this week or next or the week after, or any time you can join in, I would LOVE to hear from you!
Watching// my little man at his first dinner theater performance at school. They put on an amazing Disney themed show this year. We are so blessed to have such wonderful teachers that plan this event.
Smelling// all the beautiful flowers this weekend. Saturday morning, I went to a beautiful green house with my mother-in-law to pick out flowers and vegetables for my garden. My daughter enjoyed helping me pick out flowers for our baskets.
More gorgeous flowers at my mother-in-law's. She has ginormous lilac bushes in her yard covered in big beautiful lilacs.
Admiring the simple beauty of a tulip. Sometimes, we just need to take a step back, take a deep breath and look at the beauty around us.
Celebrating// Mother's Day with my family on Sunday! We had a wonderful day together. We started our morning with a delicious brunch, stopped at a playground to play for a bit with the kids, drove 2 hours to my cousin's medical school graduation party, and enjoyed spending time with the kids. It was a lot of time in the car, but well worth it.
Happy Monday, I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! Choose Happy & have a wonderful week!
CURRENTLY LINK-UP RULES
1. Link your Currently post below! **Unrelated posts will be deleted**
2. Link back to this site so others can join on this adventure with us. You can grab the button below:
3. The link up starts on Mondays, but you can join any day of the week!
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL!! We are each here to encourage each other and make new friends. Please comment on at least one other Currently post.
5. Each week, I will be highlighting a blogger on my Currently post! I think this will be a great way for others to get to know one of our fellow bloggers and share the love!